Effective Date: March 13, 2017
ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY SN37 SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
4. Submission of Ideas ISN37 does not accept submissions of any kind through the Website (e.g., materials, ideas, suggestions, know-how, or concepts, other than those expressly sought through permitted use of the Website) or otherwise. All submissions, other than those expressly sought through permitted use of the Website, may be deleted unread or destroyed, at SN37’s discretion. You hereby grant to SN37 an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license (including the right to sublicense to third parties) to exercise the intellectual property rights in any submissions made by you or on your behalf in connection with the Website ("Licensed Submissions"). You represent and warrant that use by SN37 or its licensees of the Licensed Submissions will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
5. Hyperlinks from the Website The Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites and webpages (“Third-Party Pages”), as well as to text, graphics, videos, images, music, sounds, and information belonging to or originating from other third-parties (collectively, “Third-Party Applications”). SN37 does not investigate, monitor, or review any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications to ensure their accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness. SN37 is not responsible for the Third-Party Pages or any Third-Party Applications accessed through the Website. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications on the Website does not indicate SN37’s approval or endorsement thereof. If you choose to leave the Website to access any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications, you do so at your own risk.
6. No Reliance on Information The material and Contents on the Website are provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website. Although SN37 makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, SN37 makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the information and/or Contents on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
12. Notice and Take Down Procedures If you believe the Contents (or any part thereof) accessible on or from the Website infringes your intellectual property rights, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Website by contacting SN37 (address identified below) and providing the following information
1. iidentification of the work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work;
2. dentification of the Content that you believe to be infringing your intellectual property rights and its location. Please describe the Content, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the Content;
3. your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address.
4. a statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained-of use of the work is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or the law;
5. a statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the intellectual property rights owner or authorized representative of the intellectual property rights owner;
6. a signature or the electronic equivalent from the intellectual property rights owner or authorized representative of the intellectual property rights owner.
Our address for intellectual property rights issues relating to the Website is as follows: SN37 Attn: Steven Chaiken, 44 Lispenard Street, New York, NY 10013 [email@example.com].
In an effort to protect the rights of intellectual property rights owners, SN37 maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of the Website who are repeat infringers
13. Trade Marks Unauthorized use of any SN37 trademark, service mark or logo is prohibited, and may be a violation of federal and state trademark law.
14. Viruses We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence under applicable law. SN37 will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Effective Date: March 13, 2017
[www.sn37agency.com] (the "Website") is a website operated by SN37 ("SN37", "we", "us", "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
WHO WE ARE
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
YOUR EU AND OTHER PRIVACY RIGHTS
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The data controller is SN37 of 44 Lispenard Street New York NY 10013.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU When you use the Website, you may provide us with, and we may collect from you, information which relates to you, including your personal information.
You may provide us with your information in a number of ways, including:
completing forms on the Website (such as "Contact Us" forms);
corresponding with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise;
subscribing to email updates, newsletters or other subscriptions and features made available on the Website from time to time; and
reporting a problem or requesting support for the Website.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, educational institution, artist interested in and budget.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); and
pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES We may receive information about you (including your personal information) if you use any of the other websites operated by the SN37 Companies or the other services the SN37 Companies provide. In this case we will inform you when we collect that information that it may be shared internally and combined with information collected on the Website. We may also receive and display information and content which you make publically available on your social media platforms.
We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub- contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED We may use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information to:
help us respond to your queries;
carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
send you our newsletter, email updates and other subscriptions which we make available from time to time and which you subscribe to receiving;
provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
notify you about changes to our services;
ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them; and
tto provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods or services that you may find interesting (see more on this in our Cookies Policy ).
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION We may share your personal information with any SN37 Companies (including Appy Entertainment GmbH and Appy Entertainment LLC) and with selected third parties including:
business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
aggregated, anonymised or other data to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
if the SN37 Companies that control this Website or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
CHILDREN This Website is not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor do we knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR EU AND OTHER PRIVACY RIGHTS Where provided under applicable law, you may request a copy of the personal information held by SN37 about you and may ask about all recipients of the information, the purpose of the processing, request the correction of incorrect information, and request the blocking and deletion of such information by contacting us at email@example.com. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information. Any access request may be subject to a fee to provide you with details of the personal information we hold about you. You have the right, where provided under applicable law, to ask us not to process your personal information.
You have the right, where provided under applicable law, to ask us not to process your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or clicking "unsubscribe" on the emails you receive. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide you with any services which you request. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
YOUR CHOICES You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to the Website. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails. Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Certain legal obligations require that we disclose how websites we operate react to Do Not Track signals. The Website does not currently change the way it operates based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal. Please note that we cannot control how third party websites or online services you visit through Website respond to Do Not Track signals. Check the privacy policies of those third parties for information on their privacy practices.
SECURITY We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organisational procedures measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit on or through our Website or that we otherwise maintain.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES Our Website, our newsletters, email updates and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others, including our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer''s hard drive.
You can find more information about the types of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
For more information on managing cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org, or visit www.youronlinechoices.eu or http://www.aboutads.info which have further information about behavioural advertising and online privacy.
Effective Date: March 13, 2017
SN37 COOKIES POLICY
SN37 ("we", "us", "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Purpose of Cookie
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to browse our Website and use its features. The information collected by these cookies relate to the operation of our Website, for example website scripting language and security tokens to maintain secure areas of our Website
Performance / Analytics
These cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our Website, for example which pages you visit most often, whether you receive any error messages, and how you arrived at our Website. Information collected by these cookies is used only to improve your use of our Website and never to identify you. These cookies are sometimes placed by third-party providers of web traffic analysis services. We use Google Analytics. For information on how Google processes and collects your information in regard to this product and how you can opt-out, please see here.
These cookies remember choices you make, for example the country you visit our Website from, your language and any changes you have made to text size or other parts of web pages that you can customise, in order to improve your experience of our Website and to make your visits more tailored and enjoyable. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and cannot be used to track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or Advertising
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits and inferred interests in order to make advertising more relevant to you. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert, as well as to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the other websites that you visit and this information is shared with third-party organisations, for example advertisers.
FURTHER INFORMATION Most internet browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. However, if you want to refuse or delete any cookies (or similar technologies), please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to block or delete cookies. Please note you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our Website, including certain personalised features, if you delete or disable cookies. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across our Websites, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
REVISIONS TO OUR COOKIES POLICY We reserve the right to revise this Cookies Policy at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on this Website. If we change the Cookies Policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you; however, we recommend that you review the most up-to-date version of the Cookies Policy periodically.